Sunday, May 30, 2010

Personal Training


Personal training is a period of time that is not wasted, and a group or couple of people work really hard to achieve there goals. Meaning you do not have to workout alone you will have a personal trainer by your side that will help motivate you and encourage you to stay on your road to success. Studies have shown that having a personal trainer can bump up your results by up to 3 times, Which means you will see remarkable results in less than two weeks. Yes personal training can be a little expensive but not that expensive for example it is about 30 per month to have one at the gym you are signed up at. Just recently I and my brother have enrolled on a 1 year membership at lifestyle family fitness gym which automatically opened allot of doors or success for us, since now we have advanced in our bodybuilding chapter, we now have more access to more advanced equipment, also when we made the one year they have gave us four referrals papers each, that we can use to either enroll in special classes with a trainer and a group of inspired people or we can use them for personal training, which means me and the trainer go on a 1on1 season of workout where he shows me the proper way to use all equipment, sits me down talks to me about my goals and what i want to achieve and sticks with me till i achieve my goals. I am telling you the most effective way to get results up to 3 times faster as your buddy is, i strongly recommend you get a personal trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment